This somewhat hot Asian- inspired meal is an incredible method to spice up a boring meal.
Here are the ingredients:
1/2 kilo chicken, cut into serving parts
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc onion, chopped
1 tbsp House Foods Japanese curry cubes
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper (optional)
1 pc medium red bell pepper, medium diced
2 cups coconut cream
1/4 cup cooking oil
1 pc large potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup water (optional)
pinch of salt to taste
How to prepare this dish:
1. Sauté potato and carrots in cooking oil until light golden brown. Then set aside.
2. Sauté garlic and onion in the pan.
3. Add chicken in the same pan until light golden brown. Set aside.
4. Add coconut milk and/or water. Bring to a simmer. In a low heat, cover and continue to cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
5. Add fish sauce to add more flavors.
5. Add potatoes and carrots and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add House Foods Japanese curry powder/cube and cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
7. Season with salt to taste. (Optional)
8. Add bell peppers and cook for about a minute.